Charter and Private Schools offer a significant private alternative to the public school model, which includes everything from education to food service. GA Foods partners with private schools to provide hot, shelf stable or ready-to-heat breakfasts, lunches, and snacks that fit the demand for high quality at reasonable costs inherent to the Charter and Private School business model. Whether it is an individual school, or multiple locations (serving 27 counties in Florida alone), GA Foods provides a high-performance solution to your nutritional needs. Our strategic partnerships in particular can establish blended pricing to provide cost certainty across multiple statewide locations.
- Strategic Partnership option available across multiple locations – leveraging our customer’s buying power
- Our turn-key service option provides meals, daily deliveries, and all of the supplies necessary for a complete dining experience
- 1-800 customer service hotline makes resolving issues only a phone call away, even after normal business hours.
- Highly convenient packaging or bulk service allows you to determine the level of your staff’s involvement in meal service
- Uniformed delivery drivers with professional appearance and demeanor
- Minimal storage space required / no kitchen required
- Includes equipment to reheat and store hot foods as necessary
- Meals are prepared in facilities monitored daily by the USDA
- Quality ingredients at a low cost