Participation in a medically tailored meals program appears to be associated with fewer hospital and skilled nursing admissions and less overall medical spending.
– JAMA Internal Medicine, 2019
We will not just provide food, we will nourish your members with care and respect.
Our meals are suitable for individuals needing modified diets for diabetes and cardiac disease. Home-delivered meals can help patients recover sooner. We also offer special meal options including Renal, Pureed, Vegetarian, and Kosher meals. Studies show that post-discharge meals can help to reduce hospital readmissions and keep patients healthier.
Well-nourished members have reduced utilization, lower costs, and fewer readmissions.
On average, every $1 spent on a meals program results in $1.57 in savings.
Learn more about GA Foods
World-class delivery, second to none in the industry!
Delicious meals designed to support a healthy lifestyle
- All meals are low in sodium, fat, cholesterol, and sugar.
- We offer meals that are suitable for those managing chronic conditions such as diabetes or cardiac disease.
- Our team of Registered Dietitians plan our meals to meet or exceed federal and state regulatory guidelines.
- Our culinary team prepares our meals in a USDA-inspected facility.
State-of-the-Art Member Care Center
Staffed by a team of caring customer service professionals, team members:
Our Customer Care Center uses the latest technology and software to ensure a seamless and pleasant experience for both the member and case manager.