Participation in a medically tailored meals program appears to be associated with fewer hospital and skilled nursing admissions and less overall medical spending.
– JAMA Internal Medicine, 2019
We will not just provide food; we will nourish your members with care and respect.
Our meals are suitable for individuals needing modified diets for diabetes and cardiac disease. Home-delivered meals can help patients recover sooner. We also offer special meal options, including Renal, Pureed, Vegetarian, and Kosher meals. Studies show that post-discharge meals can help to reduce hospital readmissions and keep patients healthier.
Well-nourished members have reduced utilization, lower costs, and fewer readmissions.
On average, every $1 spent on a meals program results in $1.57 in savings.
Learn more about GA Foods
World-class delivery, second to none in the industry!
Delicious meals designed to support a healthy lifestyle
- All meals are low in sodium, fat, cholesterol, and sugar.
- We offer meals that are suitable for those managing chronic conditions such as diabetes or cardiac disease.
- Our team of Registered Dietitians plans our meals to meet or exceed federal and state regulatory guidelines.
- Our culinary team prepares our meals in a USDA-inspected facility.
State-of-the-Art Member Care Center
Staffed by a team of caring customer service professionals, team members:
Our Customer Care Center uses the latest technology and software to ensure a seamless and pleasant experience for both the member and case manager.